Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Price Increase 2011- Thanks for Another Successful Year!

by Dena Tollefson
http://www.denatollefson.com/

Thank You!!

I am excited to announce a price increase effective March 1, 2011. All sizes of all my paintings (commission or standard work), regardless of location will be 40% higher than current prices.  This is in response to another successful year... Thirty four (34) paintings sold in 2010, which is a personal record. Thank you so much for your support!

Please note this price increase will be effective March 1st, 2011 for original paintings only, no change to signed greeting cards.

I really appreciate your support!!! Thank you so much for another successful year!!

Dena

2 comments:

  1. Great news Dena! So exciting. Nena was at my house today. We talked a lot about how much we love your corn paintings. You need to come visit me sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Mary! I am glad you and Nina got a chance to get together. I would like to come visit you- let's set up a time

    Take care!
    Dena

    ReplyDelete