Saturday, April 2, 2011

Please join me At Wiederspan Gallery : Spring 2011 Metro Gallery Tour

by Dena Tollefson
http:///www.denatollefson.com

Please join me at Wiederspan Gallery Thursday, April 7th from 6:30-8PM for the Spring 2011 Metro Gallery Tour. "Tulip Love" pictured below, is one of 5 new paintings at Stan's gallery. "Tulip Love" is oil on canvas using my Daubism technique. It is framed with a silver leaf wood frame, inspired by large Dordogne tulips blooming in my front yard this past May.

I hope to see you there!!



"Tulip Love" 30"x40" Oil on Canvas copyright 2010 Dena Tollefson

2 comments:

  1. Great painting! This "Tulip Love" painting is just wonderful!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Daniel! I checked out your website- I admire your colorful still life paintings! Have a great day-
    Dena

    ReplyDelete