Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Painting Demonstration- Art in Action @ Catiri's Art Oasis

by Dena Tollefson
http:/www.denatollefson.com


"Daisy VIII" 4"x6" Oil on Canvas,  Private Collection. Copyright 2010 Dena Tollefson  

I will be doing a painting demonstration of my Daubism pointillism oil painting technique at Catiri's Art Oasis in Amana this Saturday, May 29th. I will be meeting people and showing how I make my daisy series paintings-  Come on out for the fun-  this is part of Catiri's annual Art In Action event where there will be jewelry making, wheel pottery, painting and glass making demonstrations. Event is 10AM-5PM. If I am not at Catiri's at the moment, I will likely be found eating a cookie at the Amana Bakery 2 shops over :)

Catiris Art Oasis

4513 220th Trail
Amana, Iowa 52203
PHONE: (319) 622-3969

I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment